8 Days of Sweat, Sun & Self-Love
Nestled perfectly along the beaches of El Paredon, Guatemala, our retreat destination offers a rustic, yet elegant and cozy barefoot boho-chic atmosphere for guests to gather, kick back and share in this small piece of paradise. Lounge by the pool, watch the waves and surfers roll in, sweat and flow on a beautiful outdoor deck and enjoy delicious and healthy meals. When the day is done, relax and unwind the comfort and boho-style of your room with freshly made juice. El Paredon’s reputation as a popular surf, sun, good vibes and epic escape destination is growing. Be one of the few to experience this paradise.
Life at Fit Escapes Guatemala
8 Days of Sweat, Sun & Self-Love
Join Fit Escapes on an 8-day retreat in sunny Guatemala. The essence of surf lifestyle, this retreat boasts a laid back spirit and is located on the beautiful and untouched volcanic black sand beaches along the Pacific Ocean. Stay in a rustic, yet elegant and cozy barefoot boho-chic atmosphere, private to just the Fit Escapes group. From sweaty power beach workouts to ultra zen sunset yoga, and everything in between, your Guatemala escape offers the perfect balance between staying active and staying mindful.
Practice yoga and meditation with Karina, squat and deadlift form with Cassie, learn to surf and play in the waves, eat healthy and nutritious family style meals, venture out on excursions and relax by the pool. Your next adventure awaits you at Fit Escapes Guatemala.
Take a Closer Look
April 25, 2020
April 26, 2020
April 27, 2020
April 28, 2020
April 29, 2020
April 30, 2020
May 1, 2020
May 2, 2020
8 days / 7 Nights in Guatemala
- Healthy Organic Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Daily Workouts & Yoga: Cassie Day & Karina V
- Cooking Class
- Baby Turtle watching -boat tour
- Professional Photographer on retreat!
- Swag Bags
- GOOD VIBES
The ultimate escape
- Surf board rental $20 per day/100 per week
- Surf lesson $27 – 1 hour
- Bracelet making class – $12
- SUP Tour in the mangrove – $20
- Massage $30.00
RETREAT DOES NOT INCLUDE: AIRFARE, TRAVEL INSURANCE, ALCOHOL.
Your Guatemala Sanctuary
The most epic retreat location with surfer chill vibes. Fit Escapes Guatemala offers spacious lofts with fresh air breezes and views of the ocean, bungalows designed for a group of friends, suites with reading nooks and upgraded suites equipped with A/C and a private terrace that leads directly onto the pool. Wake up and take a dip in the pool or enjoy a cup of coffee on the beach. Enjoy a rain shower in one of the many outdoor tropical garden showers. Leave your TV behind and lose yourself in a good book or a game of cards on the cozy sofas. Fall asleep in your room gazing at the stars and listening to the waves break. Is there a better way to end your day?
Organic Healthy Food
We pride ourselves in serving healthy meals that nourish our guests and satisfy the senses. We select retreat locations that serve cuisine that is organic with as much sustainably-grown, seasonal food fresh from local farms. Fit Escapes Guatemala will boast family style meals with a local flare. Learn about Guatemalan cuisine in our group cooking class!
EARLY BIRD RATE AVAILABLE NOW! CLICK BELOW TO LEARN MORE.
Standard rooms offer a mix of lush garden views and distant ocean views above the treetops. Each room has a unique boho-chic cabana style feel with comfortable outdoor seating. Enjoy the fresh air breezes, the rustle of the leaves on the lemon trees and the hypnotic sound of the waves crashing.
Upgraded rooms are the most spacious and are equipped with A/C, a private indoor sofa lounge, private bathroom and garden shower. Four of the available upgraded rooms offer terraces that provide direct access to the pool. Wake up and take a dip in the pool or enjoy a cup of coffee with your feet in the water.
The Journey-In the Know
- Fly into Guatemala City Airport (GUA)
- The retreat begins on April 25 @ 3pm
- We recommend flying in the night before to spend the night in Antigua, a small colonial town just 45 minutes outside of Guatemala City. Antigua is a cobblestone street town full of trendy bars and restaurants. From the airport there is a shuttle that departs to Antigua all day / otherwise you can take an Uber for roughly 20$. *Hotel recommendations include Maya Papaya Hostel / Adra Hostel / Barbara’s Hostel. Restaurant & Bar recommendations: Cactus Bar / Toko Baru / Café No Se / Fridas.
- A Shuttle will depart Antigua at 11:30 am on April 25 from Maya’s Papaya Hostel. Please confirm whether you plan on being on this shuttle.
- A shuttle will depart Guatemala City airport @ 11 am. Please confirm whether you plan on being on this shuttle.
- End of retreat-Two shuttles will be departing at 2PM – one to the Airport and one to Antigua. Please let us know which shuttle you would like to take.
- Private facebook group to connect with your fellow retreat members- perhaps you can travel with them beforehand or after.
- If cancellation takes place more than 60 days prior to your departure date, any payments made will be refunded minus your deposit.
- If cancellation takes place between 30-60 days prior to your departure, 50% of the trip price will be refunded, minus your deposit.
- If cancellation takes place less than 30 days prior to your departure date, 100% of the trip price will be forfeited.
- Trip is transferable if you can find someone to fill your spot.