8 Days of Sweat, Sun & Self-Love
Nestled perfectly along the beaches of El Paredon, Guatemala, our retreat destination offers a rustic, yet elegant and cozy barefoot boho-chic atmosphere for guests to gather, kick back and share in this small piece of paradise. Lounge by the pool, watch the waves and surfers roll in, sweat and flow on a beautiful outdoor deck and enjoy delicious and healthy meals. When the day is done, relax and unwind the comfort and boho-style of your room with freshly made juice. El Paredon’s reputation as a popular surf, sun, good vibes and epic escape destination is growing. Be one of the few to experience this paradise.
Life at Fit Escapes Guatemala
8 Days of Sweat, Sun & Self-Love
Join Fit Escapes on an 8-day retreat in sunny Guatemala. The essence of surf lifestyle, this retreat boasts a laid back spirit and is located on the beautiful and untouched volcanic black sand beaches along the Pacific Ocean. Stay in a rustic, yet elegant and cozy barefoot boho-chic atmosphere, private to just the Fit Escapes group. From sweaty power beach workouts to ultra zen sunset yoga, and everything in between, your Guatemala escape offers the perfect balance between staying active and staying mindful.
Practice yoga and meditation with Karina, squat and deadlift form with Cassie, learn to surf and play in the waves, eat healthy and nutritious family style meals, venture out on excursions and relax by the pool. Your next adventure awaits you at Fit Escapes Guatemala.
Take a Closer Look
April 25, 2020
April 26, 2020
April 27, 2020
April 28, 2020
April 29, 2020
April 30, 2020
May 1, 2020
May 2, 2020
8 days / 7 Nights in Guatemala
- Healthy Organic Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Daily Workouts & Yoga: Cassie Day & Karina V
- Cooking Class
- Baby Turtle watching -boat tour
- Professional Photographer on retreat!
- Swag Bags
- GOOD VIBES
The ultimate escape
- Surf board rental $20 per day/100 per week
- Surf lesson $27 – 1 hour
- Bracelet making class – $12
- SUP Tour in the mangrove – $20
- Massage $30.00
RETREAT DOES NOT INCLUDE: AIRFARE, TRAVEL INSURANCE, ALCOHOL.
Your Guatemala Sanctuary
The most epic retreat location with surfer chill vibes. Fit Escapes Guatemala offers spacious lofts with fresh air breezes and views of the ocean, bungalows designed for a group of friends, suites with reading nooks and upgraded suites equipped with A/C and a private terrace that leads directly onto the pool. Wake up and take a dip in the pool or enjoy a cup of coffee on the beach. Enjoy a rain shower in one of the many outdoor tropical garden showers. Leave your TV behind and lose yourself in a good book or a game of cards on the cozy sofas. Fall asleep in your room gazing at the stars and listening to the waves break. Is there a better way to end your day?
Organic Healthy Food
We pride ourselves in serving healthy meals that nourish our guests and satisfy the senses. We select retreat locations that serve cuisine that is organic with as much sustainably-grown, seasonal food fresh from local farms. Fit Escapes Guatemala will boast family style meals with a local flare. Learn about Guatemalan cuisine in our group cooking class!
EARLY BIRD LIMITED TO FIRST 10 SIGN UPS
Deposit of $500 per person is due to secure spot. Remaining balance is due 60 days before retreat begins.
Single Bed in Shared Studio
The Surfer Studio will be more similar in style to the Loft. “Situated under a palm thatch roof, the Surfer Studio is a spacious Loft designed to accommodate four single travelers. The space is tastefully furnished with traditional Guatemalan carpets, handmade light fixtures and touches of greenery to liven up the space. The shared bathrooms, each with their own tropical garden shower, are on the ground level just in front of the staircase up to the room.
Queen Bed + 1 Single Bed
Settle into this spacious loft and enjoy the fresh air breeze and views of the sea allowing you to converse with the stars and listen to the breaking waves. Lounge the day away on your cozy sofa nested in a local style thatch palm roof. To compliment this lovely space, enjoy the luxury of a private bathroom and tropical garden shower at ground level.
Queen Bed + 1 Single Bed
Settle into the Lemon suite and enjoy the comfort of air-conditioned space with a spacious desk and ample shelving to unpack all of your belongings. To the front, a private refuge of peace and tranquility on your private deck and lounge open towards the garden of tropical flowers and lemon trees. This room has its own spacious private bathroom & garden shower.
Nested under a traditional thatch palm roof, La Cabaña is a cute space ideal for couples or single travelers. This lovely space offers a beautiful view of our garden, made up of a variety of lemon trees, palm trees, and tropical flowers. Below, breath in the fresh air in your private nook surrounded by lemon trees. This room also includes a private bathroom and shower at ground level.
Settle into the Uluwatu suite and enjoy the comfort of an air conditioned space with a spacious desk and ample shelving to unpack all of your belongings. To the front, a private refuge of peace and tranquility on your sofa and lounge open towards the garden of tropical flowers and trees. To the back of the room, the light and greenery of the tropical garden shower flood in and brighten up the cozy space.
2 Queen Bed + 1 Single Bed
The biggest of our rooms, the Bungalow is designed over two levels and sleeps up to 5 people. The ground floor is made up of a first bedroom which opens directly to the front terrace surrounded by garden and greenery and a bathroom and tropical garden shower out back. Climb up to the second level and soak in the views of the sea to one direction, and the garden and not so distant volcanoes to the other direction.
Stay in style in your own poolside Swim-Up Suite – our most spacious and boho-chic accommodation. Equipped with A/C, a private indoor sofa lounge, private bathroom and garden shower – the real draw to this room is the terrace that gives directly onto the pool. Wake up and take a dip in the pool or enjoy a cup of coffee with your feet in the water.
For 1 Person
For 2 People
The Journey-In the Know
- Fly into Guatemala City Airport (GUA)
- The retreat begins on April 25 @ 3pm
- We recommend flying in the night before to spend the night in Antigua, a small colonial town just 45 minutes outside of Guatemala City. Antigua is a cobblestone street town full of trendy bars and restaurants. From the airport there is a shuttle that departs to Antigua all day / otherwise you can take an Uber for roughly 20$. *Hotel recommendations include Maya Papaya Hostel / Adra Hostel / Barbara’s Hostel. Restaurant & Bar recommendations: Cactus Bar / Toko Baru / Café No Se / Fridas.
- A Shuttle will depart Antigua at 11:30 am on April 25 from Maya’s Papaya Hostel. Please confirm whether you plan on being on this shuttle.
- A shuttle will depart Guatemala City airport @ 11 am. Please confirm whether you plan on being on this shuttle.
- End of retreat-Two shuttles will be departing at 2PM – one to the Airport and one to Antigua. Please let us know which shuttle you would like to take.
- Private facebook group to connect with your fellow retreat members- perhaps you can travel with them beforehand or after.
- Deposit of $500/per person is due to secure spot. Remaining balance is due 60 days before retreat begins.
- If cancellation takes place more than 60 days prior to your departure date, any payments made will be refunded minus your deposit.
- If cancellation takes place between 30-60 days prior to your departure, 50% of the trip price will be refunded, minus your deposit.
- If cancellation takes place less than 30 days prior to your departure date, 100% of the trip price will be forfeited.
- Trip is transferable if you can find someone to fill your spot.