Seek Adventure with Camp Fit Escapes
Rise free from care before the dawn and seek adventure with Camp Fit Escapes! Join us for an unforgettable, all-inclusive weekend filled with activities, workouts, workshops, campfires and much more.
Nestled on the shores of Eagle Lake in Tichborne On, Camp Fit Escapes boasts a beautiful waterfront and outdoor backdrop. Disconnect from the bustling city life and reconnect with yourself, as well as form new bonds and friendships with others along the way. Embrace your inner child-like spirit by running around all day, enjoying fresh meals cooked especially for you and falling asleep giggling with friends.
All workshops, classes, and sessions are geared towards any and all fitness levels. We are here to support, teach, motivate and encourage you every step of the way! Our workshops focus on nutrition, strength, and self-development – where you’ll get to learn about new tips and tricks for your kitchen and health, participate in exhilarating workouts and engage in daily self-development convos.
Plus, don’t forget about all the epic activities we have planned. From balancing on ropes, to learning how to paddle, to jumping off the high diving board, to playing beach volleyball and running through the woods – the possibilities are simply endless!
Workouts & Yoga
Coach Cassie is pumped to guide you through serious sweat sessions all weekend. We cater to all levels of fitness and concentrate on your form, strength, and agility. Workouts will feature bands, body weight movements, TRX’s, battle ropes, agility ladders, sliders and more.
New to yoga? No problem! Whether you’re an avid yogi, or ready to tackle your first downward facing dog, Coach Karina is your trusted guru as she leads you through several different types of yoga classes. We feature at least 1-2 yoga classes a day that cover relaxation, stretching, and strength.
We are at camp, so it only makes sense to partake in a few traditional camp activities! We will teach you how to paddle a canoe or kayak, before we head out to explore the shores of Eagle Lake. You’ll also get to practice your balance and teamwork skills while navigating your way through the ropes course, or why not take your chances on the high dive?Belly flop competition anyone?
Sing songs, exchange ghost stories, solve riddles and create long-lasting bonds around the campfire –maybe even devour some s’mores, healthy ones of course.
Take a Closer Look
Fri, June 7, 2019
Sat, June 8, 2019
Sun, June 9, 2019
Payment plans are available for each payment option.
Deposit required immediately followed by 2 monthly instalments for the remaining amount.
Book a zebo with your friends!
*No other discounts can be applied
CAD $2,000 for 4 people
The Journey-In the Know
- Camp Fit Escapes will begin at 12:00 PM on Friday June 7 and will come to a close mid afternoon on Sunday June 9
- Camp Fit Escapes is located in Tichborne ON, 1 hour north of Kingston ON
- Approximately a 3 hour drive from Toronto ON or a 1.5 hour drive from Ottawa
- If you are flying in, Toronto or Ottawa are the best airports
- We will do our best to help arrange carpools for guests coming from Toronto, Kingston and Ottawa
- You will be sleeping in zebos! These are half cabin, half tent. It has a roof, 2 structured walls and 2 screen walls with large flaps you can open or close
- Zebos do not have power however there will be lots of spots around camp you can charge your phone or any other devices you may need
- You will need to bring bedding (sleeping bag, pillow) and towels (beach and bath)
- Closer to departure date we will send out a detailed list of what to pack
- If cancellation takes place more than 60 days prior to your departure date, any payments made will be refunded minus your deposit.
- If cancellation takes place between 30-60 days prior to your departure, 50% of the trip price will be refunded, minus your deposit.
- If cancellation takes place less than 30 days prior to your departure date, 100% of the trip price will be forfeited.
- Trip is transferable if you can find someone to fill your spot.